YI Cloud Code Activation
Cloud code activation
The following is the process of activating your cloud code from the official YI Store.
iOS / Desktop/ Web Setup:
Please refer to the following steps.
1) Log in to the YI website https://cloud.yitechnology.com/#/login.
If you are using a VPN, please disable it during this process.
2) Enter your account credentials (account email address, password). Make sure that the displayed area is the same as the area that your camera is paired with in your mobile app).
3) Click on "login"
4) Scroll to the bottom of the page. Under "Have a service gift card", click "Redeem here."
5) Enter the 18-digit service code you provided from the YI store.
If you receive the error "Invalid recharge card number", the code you entered is wrong, please make sure you enter the correct service code.
If you still encounter problems with your code, please email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org (in Europe including the UK) and include your YIstore order number (four digit number beginning with #, ex. "#1234") and the code that was provided.
After you enter the correct service code, your cloud service will be activated in your account on the cloud website or your mobile application.
Android Phone Setup:
If you are using an Android phone, please follow the steps below.
1. On the main screen of the YI Home app, click "Account".
2. Click Cloud Plan (Purchase).
3. Scroll down and click "Is there an Easy Cloud Service Card?"
4. Enter the 18-digit service code provided by YI Store.
5. If you receive the error message "recharge failed, please change another card", please confirm that you have entered the correct service code. If you still encounter problems with your code, please reply to us at email@example.com in the original email with your order number and 18 digit cloud code .
6. After entering the correct service code, your cloud service will be activated in your account in your mobile application.