Data Protection at KAMI
On 25th May, 2018 the new EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) replaced the Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC.
New compliance amendments
Kami vision has implemented changes to all Kami and YI products to reflect the requirements for GDPR compliance. Depending on your geographic location, your personal information can be collected, processed and stored by YI or its service providers in the United States, Germany, Singapore and China. We store all Personal Data from our European users on our servers in Frankfurt (Germany).
Consumer rights under GDPR
Kami Vision would like to ensure that you are fully aware of your rights. Every user is entitled to the following rights:
- The right to access – You have the right to request for all copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that our company correct any personal information that you believe is inaccurate.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that our company delete your personal information, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict data processing- You have the right to request that our company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to data processing – You have the right to object to our company processing your data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability- You have the right to request that our company transfer your personal data that has been collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain circumstances.
Data Protection Officer
In compliance with GDPR and to ensure that your rights are fulfilled, we have appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) to oversee and manage how we collect and use your personal information.
For Information or removal requests, you can contact our DPO at: email@example.com